Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

Well the Easter bunny didn't disappoint this year... the boys all got skateboards and Emery got the Sandals and shirts she has wanted. Ryker got sand toys, puzzles, and the Ghostbuster DVD set! hahaha I gave the kids Hop, Muppets, Tintin and Hugo as they were released instead of saving them for Easter so when I found the Ghost busters pack... I had to make it fair! So give it to the baby right?!


The baskets awaiting their happy owners! We didn't have time to look for baskets this year... so there was no point of hiding them. Lame, I know! We were just too busy!


Ryker's first Easter! Lookin' like a stud!


Loving his sand set!


Emery loved her shoes... and then said I think I'll go buy me a skateboard this week.
Such a tomboy some days!


The boys.. opening baskets


Timber! After baskets we headed to Grandpa & Grandma Cindy's so the boys could learn how to ride their skateboards from the master! Scot! Then it was time for the Sweet Family Easter party at James' house... which of course I didn't get any pictures at. But Hunter took home by far the most eggs and we all had lots of fun! Happy Easter from the Frank n' Pease Family!

No comments: