Thursday, March 10, 2011

Waiting on Spring...

Raise your hand if you are ready for the warm weather! These spur of the moment snow storms we keep having need to be done! While I could live without the snow... it doesn't mean that we won't be playing in it!
We took the kids up Little Cottonwood Canyon a few weeks ago and went sledding. They had more fun playing in the creek and jumping off the blown down trees then they did sledding, but what can you do?! It wears them out and they get some good sleep in that night!




Ben celebrated his 32nd birthday the end of February... He's so OLD! ha ha ha Of course we had to get him a cool cake and since he liked Despicable Me when it came out... well it just fit when it came to getting it for a cake! I would say his favorite gift was from Grandma Cindy... he loves his towels! Ha ha ha!


The Hot Birthday Boy modeling his Cake! Love You Babe!



Mason attended his second Pack meeting in February, he loves scouts! It was his Blue and Gold Dinner. They had dinner, skits, and then handed out awards.


Mason worked super hard right after his birthday and he was able to receive his Bobcat!
We are so proud of his hard work!



We took off to Strawberry last week to hit up the snow and have some fun! Dallin was able to come along which was really nice because I got to sit back and relax while he and Ben played with the kids for hours in the snow! Unfortunately the camera was dead and we didn't get any pictures besides the two below... life goes on!



I'm glad it's March and it's cruising right along! We're ready for the warm weather and to get out and play in the SUN!!! The kids are signed up for soccer this Spring so we are looking forward to fun packed Saturdays soon! Last but not least if you haven't heard the news we are expecting a new little Frank in our house in September. We are so excited and feel so blessed to have this spirit coming into our home and make our family complete. The kids are all thrilled and can't wait to be big brothers and sister! They are already planning everything they are going to teach the baby and making sleeping arrangements and who gets to feed it!

5 comments:

Rose said...

Congrats! I dare you to name it Beef or Beans N.
I was going to name one of mine Happy, but none of them were! haha

Jen and Rob said...

oh ye-ya! a new baby frank!! how ya been feel'n? congrats lady sweet!

Jasmyn said...

Congrats again, Ben and Tera! I'm sure all the kids will love that new little baby in the house. :) (Just going off of how excited they get about Hannah and her tricks!)

Lizzie Fizzie said...

i hate snow. haha i'm ready for spring, but it looks like you guys had fun! . . i've still never been snowmobiling. . maybe thats cuz i've been gone at school every winter! Maybe we'll catch one togethre one day. Ben's 32??? That's freaking cradle robbing you! Yikes! I like the cake! I bought "Despicable ME" the song, cuz i loved it so much "I'm having a bad bad day. . steam rolling whatever i see." Cute. I can't WAIT 4 Bailey. :)

Lizzie Fizzie said...

i just wrote like a paragraph and this stupid thing deleted it. In a nutshell:
Ben's old
i hate snow
i wanna go snowmobiling
the pics are cute
can't wait for bailey.
love and miss you guys.